Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ah-lowwwwwww-ha!


The awesome folks over at Mindstyle actually produced that Tiki Stitch I sculpted a few months back as a vinyl you can buy! As a guy who's way more comfortable doing 2-D stuff and struggles creating anything dealing with dimensionality, you can bet I was shocked when I got word that it was being made at all. Their artists did an amazing job creating a dead ringer of the original, and at 10" tall, it's nearly as big as it too. They even got the leis and spear perfect! So if you're looking to add some Hawaiian-themed magic to your living room, study, or in my case, the bar, be sure to check back with Mindstyle this February. Ma-haaaaa-lo!

11 comments:

FUZZBUG said...

Congrats man!

Unknown said...

Wow. Looks brilliant. Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

hey tanner, are you going to sell your copies of the poster you did for LOST? please drop me an email, I would love to snag one. Thanks!

joehonnie@gmail.com

thorsten said...

Yes tanner, please tell us over at Lostargs.com if you are going to sell The Crash ;))

thorstenwulff@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Looks awesome, now if you are going to sell your copies of the CRASH, can you please wait til next week, as most artists are doin it this week and funds are running on empty...lol

And where there any Sleeping beuty prints ever made or was it just for the book?

dylansdad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
geekboypress said...

As an amateur illustrator myself, i'd love to own a copy of the crash!

Add my email to the list:

geekboypress @ yahoo . com

Thanks Eric!

dylansdad said...

Tiki Stitch is up for preorder here:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900819&utm_source=search0109

Turcicus said...

Great stuff Eric! This is going to look great in my collection.

And thanks for the link dylansdad!! I was hoping this would come up for preorder somewhere.

twentythreeforlife said...

Preordered!

I already have the three Indiana Jones prints and would love to get the two Disney princess concepts if they become available.

Unknown said...

I want the Raiders print or X-men... Right now, I'm considering whether or not to get the Tiki-Stitch. Not a stitch fan but this looks brilliant.